This year in an effort to improve my game I am looking to do several things -
1) using the information from Titleist Performance Institute I plan to improve my strength and flexibility and increase my length from the tee.
2) practice my short game on our clubs new short game range
3) eliminate 3 putts thru better distance control but also improve my putting from 3-8 feet
4) while I play a Titleist ProVI when a ball fitting comes to my area see if that is the ball for me as opposed to say the NXT line - both for around the green but also for distance off the tee.
5) take some lessons with my PGA professional as a refresher to make sure I start the season off correctly
and if I am fortunate enough to win this sweepstakes hopefully I will be able to wear the new shoes when I play Pinehurst prior to the US Opens. I may need suggestions from the community on the rest of my outfit for the new shoes.