Forums

FJ Tube

•  

Picked this up from my pro yesterday.  Now what to do with it???

Give some suggestions for it's usefulness.  

PS - I know Holley's reply will not be posted but can imagine how bad it will be.

TT

•  

Is it the plastic display tube? You can use it for tees or your new shipment of gloves. Or popcorn.

•  

If you lived in Seattle the answer would be easy. But then again you would be off in your diet in a matter of seconds

•  

Trophy ball holder?

•  

Once the Buy 3 get 1 free dozens come out I can get some to fill it with.

TT

•  

So much potential!

Catch critters on course and display them...

Store old socks...

Hole in One beverage container...

Cup holder....

Lunchbox...

•  

wine cork holder or old scorecards? Like the idea of the trophy ball holder.

• 1836 points

Beer mug?

•  

You could bring it to hotels to use as a target for flopshots.

I think the best use would be as a change jar, that way when full you have the funds to buy more FootJoy products.

•  

I like the golf tee idea, if I ever had that many.  I am Mr. "Hey, you got any tees..."

•  

Devin, you need a visit to the Box to stock up on tees....

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    I like the golf tee idea, if I ever had that many.  I am Mr. "Hey, you got any tees..."

Send me a box of the tees from the shoe box to start filling it with.  

TT

•  

Funny, no one suggested shag balls......and Devin, I should ship you some tees.....I probably have a thousand tees between the back of my SUV and my mancave....most are plastic.....the caddies from Kiawah leave them on our practice range and I pick them up in the mornings before we tee off......put them in my bag and they multiply......they are like bunny rabbits....at least it seems that way........

•  

WHAT CAME IN IT ORIGINALLY?

HOW ABOUT WRIST BANDS?

•  

Devin_Gmitter

I have thousands of wooden tees left over from when my family had our golf business......I'll trade you for FJ tees! haha.