Forums

Signed Glove Sweepstakes - Stacy Lewis

•  

I had to have help with the camera -  couldn't make it happen by myself.  The new spectrum is nice - have three other colors on order through my local golf professional.

•  

Don't mess with Bobby.... Stop. Please. Bobby... angry... very bad.

•  

Go Hokies
    I had to have help with the camera -  couldn't make it happen by myself.  The new spectrum is nice - have three other colors on order through my local golf professional.

I got Red, Yellow, Grey, Carolina Blue. Oddly, they didn't have Purple in RH. Love them so far!

•  

Bobby should win just because he posted the Spectrum!  

•  

Here are photos of one of my current "in use" gloves.  I usually play either the StaSof or GT Extreme...

•  

•  

Tyler Higley
    The meeting we had with Maria B. on gloves and proper glove fitting at the FJAI 2 was one of many highlights of the trip.

Agreed.  Maria really knows her stuff.  The ironic thing being, I don't wear a glove and she and I were partners the next day (and witnesses to the infamous cart driving malfunction).  By the 5th hole it was raining so bad she wore me down and I put the rain gloves on.

• 4617 points

pulplvr
    Cadet Medium, as prescribed at Fairhaven.

So serious! But that's how you get that perfect fit....

•  

If we are lucky enough to win a glove.  Can we get our choice of model?????????ptl???cadtml?//////

TT

•  

Well I've got a photo of a properly fit My Joy on my phone for next surprise!

•  

I will need to be more prepared next time!

•  

Looks like all of you folks in the snow covered North and East are in luck.  I found some top secret pics of multi purpose FJ winter gloves.  And even a way to customize them.  Looks like a great selection of colors as well.

Customization options are endless.....

*** I do not have Photoshop at work, so Microsoft paint is the best I could do on short notice.

TT

•  

You have WAY too much time on your hands dude.....

•  

Duct Tape - the ultimate in customization.

•  

Tyler Higley
    Duct Tape - the ultimate in customization.

You can personalize anything with Duct Tape.  And multicolored just adds to the limitless possibilities!