Forums

Snowiest Winter Ever

• 4617 points

The old adage for New England weather is, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute"...So very true!! Six days ago we had a blizzard here on the Cape. Today, we are in the midst of tropical downpours and a first rate thunderstorm!! Tomorrow? Beautiful sunshine, 50s,  a great weekend in store! I will be watching my prep school hockey team play Tabor Academy near Marion, MA home of one of the great golf courses in the USA, Kitansett...Hopefully, the team will fare better than Team USA....crushing defeat, but give the Canadians credit. They won the game..

•  

I'm so over this winter...its definitely wearing on me...

• 4131 points

D... freezing rain and ice forecasted for Sunday. I moved to Texas for mild winters and year round golf. What the heck.

• 4617 points

MORE here on the Cape coming..Weather gods say 4 or so inches of the fluffy stuff Sunday night with an undetermined amount added on Monday morning. If the kids stay home from school again it will be July before school ends with all of the make up days for snow already...

•  

Playing in my first Interleague event on Sunday afternoon.  Rain is forecast to arrive AFTER we finish, I hope.  Otherwise, highs in the 70's predicted.  Hoping MarkW's forecast doesn't make it this far south.

• 688 points

Took a couple of hours off work last week and played nine holes, Planning nine holes this Wednesday. Getting rain in the valley and snow in the mountains at the ski resorts (finally. need for this summer)

• 4131 points

80 and balmy on Saturday. Freezing rain and 20 on Sunday. No wonder every one here is sick.

•  

I am also so over this winter.  Rain, snow, freeze, repeat.  It's not fun in New England.  I don't know why I live here.

• 4617 points

Right there with you on that one Josh! Shoveled the driveway again this morning. The only upsaide is toned upper body with all this shoveling..on Cape Cod, the new snow blet in New England!!

• 757 points

I am in Wisconsin and it has been so brutal.  I am getting angry! This winter is never going to end, glad I am heading to Tampa next weekend and the clubs are coming with!