Forums

How many hit the links today?

•  

Got to agree with Doug (DOGLOSKI).  Played in low 70's today, with medium winds.  Still fighting the game, rather than scoring well.  But at least the tee shots came around today.  The rest will come……sigh.

•  

Got to agree with Doug (DOGLOSKI).  Played in low 70's today, with medium winds.  Still fighting the game, rather than scoring well.  But at least the tee shots came around today.  The rest will come……sigh.

•  

Played today and it got up to 62 degrees....sleeves and slacks....beautiful sunshine and a little windy....shot 78 and lost my behind....greens a little froggy.......who said life was fair....it could be 20 degrees....enjoyed the day otherwise..... :-)

•  

I played yesterday in short sleeves and shorts. Can't beat 75* in the middle of Feb.

•  

The winds may make ^,&)) play closer to &,^))

Devin_Gmitter
    Don, probably the Championship, 2nd round of the year 6,700 years will be a bear at this place.
    Devin_Gmitter
    Don, probably the Championship, 2nd round of the year 6,700 years will be a bear at this place.
    The wins may make it play closer to 7,600. At least it's/warm though. We're only makingbitvtob80 degrees today.

•  

pulplvr

Hey Ted, at least you were able to play golf in the 70's!  I would much rather be out playing golf and not scoring to my potential than not playing golf at all!

• 5169 points

The day started prettily - But the adage, "Red sky in morning, sailor take warning" rang true as we added a wet gloppy three inches of snow to the current snow cover starting around noon before turning to rain here on Cape Cod. No golf except for World Golf Tour (www.wgt.com) for a while yet...