Forums

Heat wave coming!

•  

30 degrees downunder too ... but that's celsius or thats about high eighties if you're mathematically challenged (don't worry too much - I had to look up the conversions tables)

• 611 points

You guys are killing me. Planes go every day. Played at Herrons Glen in No. Fort Myers this afternoon. First time I've played here, excellent conditioning. Lovely day; about 80, bright sunshine and low humidity.

•  

Remember, FJ has a full line of winter gear that the SoCal guys are not able to take advantage of...Well, sometimes they say they do, but you are not expected to wear the FJ Winter cart mitts in the low 60's...For the rest of us who live in the new arctic, we get to use the winter gear all the time!!!!!!  Hooray for us!  Not really but it makes me a little warmer before I have to go out and scrape the ice off the car AGAIN!!!!!

• 1475 points

Todd, I would much rather not have a chance to wear the winter gear!!    

•  

I agree with you dirt but I want spring now

• 1475 points

Trust me Wheelez, so do I!!   Getting so bad that I am going to have to take a trip to AZ here at the end of the month for a weekend.   Might not come back!

•  

It is 38 degrees, the ice storm cometh and they are closing the schools in the Charleston area tomorrow......glad to see that Atlanta reacted in a timely manner this time.......I guess the other SC is sunny and toasty.....  :-)

•  

Really...who ask you TT...you should only chime in when you have something good to say!!!

•  

Mondo
    Really...who ask you TT...you should only chime in when you have something good to say!!!

Don't get short with me Mondo.   :P

TT

• 4617 points

ChuckZ
    Tar HeelYou guys don't want me posting SoCal weather.....

Randy, the other SC had some of your weather today, so had to get in some golf today, before the cold weather hits here on Wednesday.........think the birdies flew south.....sure missed a few and at least one eagle.....chuck   :-)

Way to go Chuck! The weather gurus seem to be predicting more end of the world as we know it stuff and precipitation for Atlanta and North Georgia for the cnext couple of days. Hope coastal SC sees nothing but warm rain...HAH! It just isn't fair...

•  

Heat wave coming out here too. Going to be in the 80's for the next couple weeks.

BOOM!

•  

Tar Heel
    Heat wave coming out here too. Going to be in the 80's for the next couple weeks.

BOOM!

Shaka laka! :-)

•  

Tar Heel

BOOM!

As Flo used say, kiss my grits......we have heat wave for Saturday.....60 degrees.....should I bring out the shorts....LQTM.....  :-)

• 688 points

Getting a lot of snow in the mountains for the skiers, but rain in the valley. Received email notices several courses in Salt Lake valley are open for play. Going to take advantage of the temporary mid-winter thaw and get a round or two in before we get snow again.

•  

East of the Appalachians got slaimed with ice and snow and SC declared state of emergency again by feds.  Along the coast some ice and rain.........big bridge from Mt Pleasant and islands to Charleston again closed due to icing.......ho hum.....wife off from school and sent me to mancave to watch golf.....hope for best and return of sunshine....beginning of SEWE and tourists.... :-(