Forums

Heat wave coming!

• 1936 points

Its going to get into the 30's this week!!!!   

•  

HECK YES!  Iowa needs to THAWWWWWWWW

•  

We're not that bad, but I'm sick of this constant snow.  Three storms last week and two more predicted for this week.  My wife went back to work after maternity leave (a teacher) shortly before Christmas and she hasn't had a full week of school yet.

•  

67 next weekend here.  And I will be out of town for a wedding.

TT

•  

Freddy and I are playing here in Houston on Wed and Thurs.  Forecast high of 50 on Wed and 63 on Thurs.  I'm in a tournament on Sunday, with a forecast high of 71.  Looking forward to the sun and some warmth.  No golf today or tomorrow due to the latest cold front and more rain (which we badly need).

•  

Negative 20 degrees?  Glad I am further south.  I thought the wintery mix through tomorrow was bad!  Supposed to be back up to 70 for the weekend and I am looking forward to getting back out on the golf course again!  It's been too long!

• 1660 points

Yes, the midwest did something to upset mother nature this year.  Anytime you get to say colder than Alaska more than once is a sick joke.  I'm 32, ready to retire and head south!!!  Haha.  

• 1664 points

We have a nice warm wave coming to Tulsa area, then supposed to get back down to real darn cold again.  I am ready for summer already, so I can spend my whole days on the golf course working and playing.  

•  

You guys don't want me posting SoCal weather.....

•  

Tar Heel

It's depressing.... but at least we can all revel in the wonderful weather you all in SoCal experience on a regular basis.  

• 1936 points

Unless your just as miserable as me, don't post it Tar Heel!!!!!

•  

Tar Heel

Randy, the other SC had some of your weather today, so had to get in some golf today, before the cold weather hits here on Wednesday.........think the birdies flew south.....sure missed a few and at least one eagle.....chuck   :-)

•  

The only problem with weather making it to the 30's is that we tend to get snow.

•  

Mike_C
    Tar HeelYou guys don't want me posting SoCal weather.....

It's depressing.... but at least we can all revel in the wonderful weather you all in SoCal experience on a regular basis.

It's nice now, but we may be over drawn...  c'mon rain!  (at night preferably.)

• 1936 points

Snow is no good true, but I will take it over the -20 without the windchill weather!