Forums

Yardage Book

•  

I know Vokey came out with a yardage book, card carrier earlier this year, but does anyone know if FJ or Titleist has one?

I would like to try and carry one this year, as I have crumpled many of tournement cards over the years as well as stuck myself with the pencil in my back pocket....lookiing for some relief.

• 1451 points

I know Titleist has had a few out.  Good luck finding, and if you do let me know cause I have been wanting one too.  

•  

TinBox Partners and TPK Golf are the two that I have and use.  While they are not Titleist or FJ, they are great options!  TPK is more simple inexpensive while TinBox is very customizable and elaborate!

•  

I picked one up at TGW.com as an add on to an order...use it during tournaments for score card.....very simple and not expensive and will work for yardage books......

•  

Brian - contact me, I maybe able to help you out.

Tyler

•  

Pat Gibbons does great book covers!

•  

I went with TinBox after Scott Melton helped guide me. I have to say, the service was spectacular, the cost reasonable ($100), and I got to design my own cover. Here it is:

Front Side

Rear Virew 

• 5280 points

Great looking yardage book, love the customization!

•  

I've got a Titleist one I might be persuaded to part with, Brian.  PM me.

• 3284 points

Wow --that was fast! Looks nice!

• 847 points

TNT009
    Pat Gibbons does great book covers!

Agree,Pat does great work.  Have one from Tinbox as well.  Pinell Leathers is another that does totally custom exotic skin.  Give Chuck your measurements and he'll design it up in the skin of your choice.  

•  

Thank you for all of the leads.  I looked at a few on the Tinbox site and they are nice.  Randy as always, you are a stroke above the rest.  Very nice personal touch.  I will keep my eyes open and update you all if I come across anything.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Thank you for all of the leads.  I looked at a few on the Tinbox site and they are nice.  Randy as always, you are a stroke above the rest.  Very nice personal touch.  I will keep my eyes open and update you all if I come across anything.

Memphis motivated me and I just followed his lead Brian. I just couldn't resist having an affordable custom design that I use every time I tee it up.

• 1451 points

Couple on ebay right now if you want to drop $90 on it.  

• 515 points

very sweet!