Forums

Belts, belts, belts

•  

Awesome collection of belts, thanks for sharing.  You could probably buy a car for what it would take to pick up a collection like that (I guess that's why they are in the business of selling belts).  A little too rich for my blood.  Have been pretty happy with the Druh belts except when I have a buckle of a different size I need to fit.

•  

WOW!

There are definitely some real beauties there but going by everyone's comments probably out of my price range.

PITY!!!

•  

Latest from Patrick Gibbons.... My first hand pic stitched strap.... Dev, bring on Masters FJ  Icons..

• 614 points

You looking for snazzy belt buckles?  Look no further than:  http://59belts.com/  you can even customize you own buckle... great stuff!!!

• 5034 points

ooooh! That is pretty!

•  

Nice looking belt Todd.

•  

TNT009
    Latest from Patrick Gibbons.... My first hand pic stitched strap.... Dev, bring on Masters FJ  Icons..

Note... Check out my Masters Asyms. FYI

•  

Thanks, Chris.  This is what I should be wearing?  I will have to try it.  Might like it.

•  

I just picked up two from Piedmont today, dealt directly with the owner, great guy!

•  

I'm still looking for the FJ brown/chestnut belt...

•  

This will be my first Masters pair,,,,, BTW pat Gibb does the belts for 59!

•  

Randy, as always, thank you again for the tip.  You are on your game at all times.  Have a great weekend!

•  

Must be bonus time down in Accushnet....What ones did you pick up?

•  

ToddL
    I'm still looking for the FJ brown/chestnut belt...

Check Europe....

•  

BostonBuzza
    Must be bonus time down in Accushnet....What ones did you pick up?

A Cognac and a Black Caiman, I'm a you get what you pay for guy and these will last for a very long time!