Forums

Stop me if you have heard this before...

•  

More snow in Cincinnati...

•  

Sorry for your troubles, played 9 this afternoon, still sloppy but it was great getting out.

•  

It's so wet here might be July before it's not carts on path!!!!

• 2628 points

It will just make Spring golf more enjoyable.

• 1475 points

About 6 inches here in Illinois too.   Driving me crazy!!!!!

•  

Meet up with the Wednesday morning group this am and the course super was standing in the 19th hole grinning waiting for daylight.  Asked if we knew how much rain they got on the islands last night.  Came back in after checking the course and said not on my course this am boys, maybe after lunch.....another washout.....those fairways should be nice and green this spring....at least is is not snow and the temperature is 69......

• 4131 points

I hate global warming.

• 447 points

washout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 27 points

Gotta love my weather....... Sorry boyz !!!!!

• 1475 points

Thats just wrong SCM.   So jealous........

•  

Somebody find out where SCM lives.... I'll take care of the rest.

•  

Well, we weren't in FL yesterday, but I did play with three buddies.  It was supposed to be sunny with highs in the low 50's.  The weathermen got that part right--it was mostly sunny.  I don't think the temps ever got into the 50's, though.  The wind was downright nasty, blowing cold air from the north right through our clothes, even the FJ outerwear.  We kept piling on as we played and it got colder and colder.  Finished near dusk after completely unmemorable round, score wise.  Course was wet front he previous day's rain, so cart path only--and even the walking did not help keep us warm.  Needed a cart cover and butane heater.  Light coating of wintry mix this morning, so no golf, as it's 10-15 degrees colder than yesterday.  Where is that warm southeastern Texas weather?

• 27 points

LOL..... Sorry boys but SoFla is relly nice this time of the year.....