Forums

Tiger in India

• 5348 points

Catching a glimpse of a tiger is always tough in India, but Tiger Woods made it easy for a lot of golf fans today.  

While I have seen him on Tour in the US, this is his first trip to India. What's amazing is that he is reported to have received $2.2M for appearing.   This is just crazy!!!  

Almost $1M more than winning a major!

• 5333 points

I owuld have made an appearance for half that amount...

• 2033 points

They could've just asked me, would've gone for WAY less!!

•  

When you game is not on, go for the show money....smart man....that is how you make $83M a year.....as Wayne and Garth would say....."we're not worthy".......

•  

I've been by the Delhi Golf Club, though I couldn't get in (Members Only). And they weren't giving me any appearance fees!

•  

I would make an appearance for free

•  

Guessing he got a pretty decent appearance fee last week too in Dubai !!! Hard to knock back when people are throwing it at you !!!

• 1872 points

Ya I've played golf all week for a lot less!!!  Ha

•  

Sounds to me like he is on a birdie tear in India......maybe this is boost his game needed.....Haney said he needed to get out of the gym and on the putting green.......hope he gets it turned around.....not a fan of his, but he is the man.......

•  

Think he needs a return to his extracarricular activities to maybe get his mojo back !!! Just saying !!!

• 2033 points

Thats what I've been saying for a while now CROC.  

• 5333 points

Tiger needs a real golf swing. With all due respect, the Foley stack and tilt is not working. Hey! Howabout Tiger tries out the swing of the only person to have won more majors than he has to date (and likely ever will)?? The only swing the man ever used to win more majors than anyone.... Jack..where are you Jack?

Shelve the ego Tiger and grasp the kinetic purity of the swing of Mr. Nicklaus!!