Forums

First Place Finish

•  

Our club finished first in our second  interclub match during January.  We have 13 clubs so we play two matches in January.  We were plus 18 points.  Missed mine by one.  Just could not seem to get the ball in the fairway.  

•  

Good start, Chuck.  Keep at it, the fairways will start showing up.

• 4743 points

You are still getting used to those new clubs, things will come together for you.

•  

Wow, one shot miss....once your new clubs are dialed in you will be killing them!

• 1637 points

Good job ChuckZ, I am awaiting the start of our Men's Association.  Ready to get back to playing after a couple of injuries last year.  

•  

CTiger
    Good job ChuckZ, I am awaiting the start of our Men's Association.  Ready to get back to playing after a couple of injuries last year.

Good luck in the competition....it is tough coming off an injury....just read the Sunday sports section.....we are currently in first place YTD and I hope we can continue this throughout the year.....we finished next to last in 2013.....our team captain tried to many combinations last year...said was going to try to keep the same team this year....makes sense to me......