Forums

First Hole-In-One (this year)

•  

That is a long hole in one you should get extra credit. But with 5 you don't need any

•  

Congratulations are always in order for an ace.  Think your buds should be buying you drinks.  Hate that tradition....not an easy shot into the wind.....of course a hole in one is one in a million......  cheers, Fred  :-)

• 1664 points

Congrats on the ACE, I raise my glass in celebration

•  

Congrats ! Always nice to hear about a hole in one.

•  

Congrats!

What a great way to start off the year.....Great 3 iron.

• 1936 points

Great shot and congrats!    I am extremely jealous and not just because of the ace, but because I cant even play yet!!!    

•  

ToddL
    Having seen you play, a 3-iron from 196 must have been into the wind!  What a shot - Congrats Freddy!

Thanks Todd, but you have a lot more club head speed than I do. 210 is the maximum for my 3 iron if I really "tag" it. However, I can find the ball afterward. LOL

•  

Thank all of you for you congratulations, especially those of you that can't play due to winter . If you ever make it down here to warm up, I will gladly buy you a drink. On that end, shouldn't the guy that made the shot be receiving drinks?

•  

Congrats!  That is amazing so early in the year!!

•  

fredcloss
    Thank all of you for you congratulations, especially those of you that can't play due to winter . If you ever make it down here to warm up, I will gladly buy you a drink. On that end, shouldn't the guy that made the shot be receiving drinks?

What, and screw up a golf tradition?  What are you thinking, Freddy?