Forums

Chris Garrett, FJ Frontman

•  

Here's a story from The Apparel Wire:

FootJoy: Chris Garrett, senior manager, consumer marketing

"In our footwear category, FootJoy will unveil its latest golf shoe at the show. It has the most comprehensive feature package we've ever produced. Visitors to Demo Day will have a chance to get fitted and try the shoes on the range.

"For apparel the FJ line will reveal the summer/fall 2014 fashion collections. Three fashion colors will be shown to supplement the full range of Essential items and performance outerwear. The colors are mystic - white/indigo/mid-blue, grove - indigo/orange/khaki, and oaks - jade/grey/black.

"FJ always encourages golfers to 'layer up' so each collection includes a range of base, mid and outer layers supporting the company's mantra to 'make every day playable."

•  

CG is the man.  Have fun at the show.  Send plenty of pics.

TT

•  

Go to the DNA Micro Site as well to witness our man CG extol the virtues of the newest, and best, FJ DNA shoes.

Ms. Chapman, please get some photos of the new apparel lines. I like what I'm seeing here on the Oaks (Jade/Grey/Black) and Mystic (White/Indigo/Mid Blue). Never to late to start the planning for the next orders!

•  

Awesome, keep it up CG!

•  

Chris, no surprises....always been a great frontman for FJ!  After Chris takes over the company...is Devin is up next?

•  

Right on, CG!

Thanks for sharing, gc!

•  

You said it

•  

Chris -  I'm with Randy (some photos please) -  the mystic and oaks seemed to be interesting (Can't believe FJ puts Orange and Blue[indigo] together).

•  

Wow, you guys are good. Did not expect anyone to pick up on those hits. Was hoping to fly under the radar but I can always count on this group to pick up on the little things! Thanks for the support.

•  

Chris, Remember our radar is up all over the world.  Nice!

•  

Chris Garrett
    Wow, you guys are good. Did not expect anyone to pick up on those hits. Was hoping to fly under the radar but I can always count on this group to pick up on the little things! Thanks for the support.

Careful Young Skywalker. We have the ways of the Force with us....

•  

Terrific spots, guys.  Looking forward to seeing/obtaining a pair one of these days.  Devin, will the DNA fit the same as the Traditional Icon?  I'm a 9M in that model; 9W in other Icons

•  

Interesting color stories back half of next year....

Good to see CG getting his 15 min of fame!

•  

Chris Garrett

You can run, but you can't hide Chris...great comments on great FJ products

•  

And nice catch in the video, by the way.