The 1st episode of True Detectives aired last night on HBO

•  

I was in 3 shots.

•  

congrats!

• 232 points

Were you wearing the antlers?

•  

This episode was incredible...cant wait for next week....definitely has set up lots of twists and turns...!

•  

Nelbass
    I was in 3 shots.

What shots or role did you play?

• 1362 points

Congratulations! I take it this isn't your first TV appearance?

• 3284 points

Read a review of this show and it looks like a "winner". Can't wait to watch it!

•  

Awesome.....How is it working with Woody........is he a funny guy........gave up HBO....only thing I watched was True Blood, Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire....sounds like program I would enjoy....

•  

The first show was good.  Little slow at times for character development, but still kept my attention.

Nelbass - what role did you play?  

•  

To answer all of your questions....No Antlers. LOL  I was one of the Detectives . Not my first rodeo.Woody was pretty nice guy & funny. He travels in "The Mother Ship", an old looked like Air stream Bus painted mostly lime green with a Mermaid on the door. The bus had Mother Ship on the sign in the front of the bus that normally would tell you what city it was heading to. I tell you if you ever saw it going down the road you would definitely know it's Woody.

• 1146 points

Interesting show. I noticed that both Woody and Matthew are the executive producers.

• 3284 points

Just watched the first episode of the show. A bit slow moving but it did keep me interested and wanting more. Can't wait for the next one.

@Nelbass -- great job!