Forums

Conforming groove website

•  

I've been searching unsuccesfully to find out if there is a website out there that identifies what clubs currently are conforming and which aren't for when the USGA rule goes into effect.

I'm currently playing Mizuno MP 57 irons and Cleveland 900 series wedges but am wondering if I will have to purchase new irons soon.

I know a similar post is out there but I'm wondering if anyone can help with a website??

•  

Have you tried the USGA website. They have an article "New Groove Rules Explained". I don't know if this would help. They also have lists of conforming balls and clubs. 

•  

Mondo, Go to USGA.com click on Equipment and click on Notices & Announcements and then click on Notice to Manufacturers-New groove regulations. The full extent of the regulations are explained there. All clubs with a 25 degree loft  or better are included.  Looks like we all have tocheck our clubs, probably with the 6 iron and up. If you are playing in a sponsored event by the USGA or some other one that requires you to conform to USGA rules, you'll have to have the correct clubs.

•  

You might try here...

http://www.usga.org/equipment/conformance/Conforming-Club---Ball-Lists/

•  

grumpy830

Have you tried the USGA website. They have an article "New Groove Rules Explained". I don't know if this would help. They also have lists of conforming balls and clubs. 

+1