Forums

Cameron Hula Release!

•  

I think Scotty did a great job with this release! Gorgeous colors and graphics...

• 716 points

The headcovers he comes up with are awesome have not seen one that I would not rock on one of my Cameron's!

•  

I dig it.

•  

Ughhh, Peter Millar apparel....

• 4973 points

Pretty covers

•  

Chris92009
    I think Scotty did a great job with this release! Gorgeous colors and graphics...

The only one left.......................at $124.00

•  

Chris92009
    Ughhh, Peter Millar apparel....

I can't talk about how aggravating it is that he uses Millar.  I love their dress shirts (i have one under my FJ sweater vest today) but man oh man.... let's do some FJ outerwear and polos!!1

• 1643 points

I picked up one, I had it in my mind that I wanted it no matter what it looked like.

I still think the 2012 Hula was the best Hula release. Too bad I missed it :- /

•  

Not a fan.  I like the graphics and colors....except the pink.  I could never actually see me putting it in play.  White background with pink flowers and I would have been all over it.  Also disappointed in the pivot tool.  I was going to get one if it had the hula girl on it, but all pink with flowers just isn't my style.

•  

Justinu3
    Chris92009Ughhh, Peter Millar apparel....

I can't talk about how aggravating it is that he uses Millar.  I love their dress shirts (i have one under my FJ sweater vest today) but man oh man.... let's do some FJ outerwear and polos!!1

Agreed.  Right now, I'm only buying FJ apparel.  So no Scotty stuff for me.  I can't think of a good reason why he would venture out of the company for apparel when he doesn't have to.  I'm sure it's money driven somehow, but not sure what.

•  

Great release.. Love the color and leather!

•  

Pass..... I will not buy any more SC apparel until they use FJ and not P Millar. Not that the stuff isn't quality, it's  just NOT for golfing in.

I like the cover for this years CC, so that's the only buy for me right now.

• 4594 points

I like the Hula Girls and the pink color.

• 4594 points

Tar Heel
    Pass..... I will not buy any more SC apparel until they use FJ and not P Millar. Not that the stuff isn't quality, it's  just NOT for golfing in.

I like the cover for this years CC, so that's the only buy for me right now.

I don't care for Millar shirts. I have a couple they are attractive just not comfortable. I am sticking with FJ. The no pleats for the golf pants still is a nonstarter for me.

•  

Great release but the items go so fast.  Never seem to be quick enough to get to the website and check out.  I agree that they need to ditch the Millar and go with FJ.  Loved the ProV1x balls with the logos.