Forums

2014 The Year Of FJ Shoes

•  

As I reflect on the all the new feature enhancements on the current line of shoes, as well as the new line of shoes coming out..DNA, Contours Spikeless etc... this should the be the year that FJ breaks out and leaves the competition behind...I cannot wait to see all the new styles at stores this spring!!

• 1132 points

Good point.  I am waiting to see the new Contours Spikeless my self before I pull the trigger.  And I am not going to wait for DNA, I am ordering them when they become available.  Some very good offerings coming out and FJ will set themselves apart from the other companies who also make footwear.

•  

Good point, but I can't see myself breaking away from the MyJoy Icons.....

•  

I'm always looking forward to the new lines that come out. As always it should be a great year for FJ.

•  

I am a shopper by nature and enjoy looking at new products......guess it is the old retailer coming out in me......but I really love sales........something has to be really hot for me to pay retail......but never say never.......  

• 704 points

Couldn't agree more Chris !

• 4131 points

ChuckZ
    I am a shopper by nature and enjoy looking at new products......guess it is the old retailer coming out in me......but I really love sales........something has to be really hot for me to pay retail......but never say never.......

I only pay retail for Neckties and only really specific ones..and Titliest golf clubs....and lLden dress shoes...everything else can wait for a sale.

•  

ChuckZ

Chuck, you are in luck then since these new shoe releases will mean some great sales on older models!  Get your credit card ready! In my instance, I try to balance my purchases with some sale items for everyday range work while my higher end priced shoes (Myjoy Icon's etc...) I use on the course...just a thought...!   I wear a 14 narrow so it is rare I find a sale shoe in my size however with boa lacing I always get a perfect fit in 14 medium...!  FWIW

•  

FootJoy outdistanced the competition long ago, so I'm not sure I'd call this a break out year! Looking forward to the new styles as well.

•  

I am sure the golf expo in FL will be a great launching pad for many new styles to come in 2014.  Another year in the books for FJ and another dominating year for the #1 shoe in golf.

•  

Agree with Chris C.  FJ is already #1 so no need to "break out".  I do think they'll take their game to a new level to further the gap between FJ and everyone else with a great balance of innovation, traditional and modern looks.

• 4617 points

I am off to the "shoe box" in Brockton for some testing of shoes in a couple of hours...I will report back if I learn anything!

•  

No need to wait at all team... Wore my new DJ Casuals last week for 2 rounds and they are amazing! I'ma believer!

•  

FootJoy has always been the #1 shoe in golf- all others continues to look up from the abyss.  But, nevertheless, it will be a great year for FootJoy, 2014!  

Looking forward to the all the new FootJoy footwear, 2014!

•  

Looking forward to acquiring a few new pairs of FJ in 2014 and must say that there is every chance not all will be ICONS.