Forums

What did Santa bring?

• 22 points

Won a $100 gift card and decided to order a pair of the M Project Blue Spikeless shoes. Very excited and can't wait for them to arrive.

• 1763 points

WOW! Love the new Orange FJ's and 2014 calendar. May the new year grace you with more birdies than 2013. Cheers! CHEF RAD

• 1763 points

Nicely done TNT!! I see many birdies in your future.

• 1763 points

No FJ gear yet...but I have a couple coupons and gift cards for Roger Dunn burning my pocket.  

•  

I hope very soon and when other set wears out.

•  

TNT009
    I hope very soon and when other set wears out.

Looks as if you got two different shafts in those wedges.  Was there a specific reason for the different shafts?

•  

No FJ gear (that tend's to happen year round) but the 2014 Course membership fee was pretty nice.

Happy Holiday Everyone,

• 4131 points

A sweet new purple golf shirt. Purple is my daughters favorite color..so I get a lot of purple apparel

•  

pulplvr
    TNT009I hope very soon and when other set wears out.

Looks as if you got two different shafts in those wedges.  Was there a specific reason for the different shafts?

The frosted shaft in the 50 is the same as the rest of my irons-KBS C-Taper S+. Vokey said since I take full stings with that club, it should have same shaft as  AP2's.. The 56, into 55 and the 60 have  KBS black nickel. There S+, but softer than the KBS. I learned I'm far  better when I take 3/4 swings with the 55/60..  Vokey reminded me to watch tv and see how many pros are trying to nuke their scoring wedges..