Forums

Merry Christmas To All My Fellow FJ Community Friends!

•  

Wishing you and your family a safe and joyous Christmas! 2013 was a great year for our community and who knows what 2014 will have in store for all us!  I know that for me some new BOA's will be in mix!!

Cheers!

Chris

• 4617 points

I too wish all my fellow FJC members a very joyous and peaceful holiday season...

• 505 points

Merry Christmas to Everyone!! Happy to be in the community. Just started posting, but have been reading for quite some time and I've always enjoyed the conversation.

•  

DITTO!  Merry Christmas to all in the FJC.  

Hoping that 2014 will bring a BROWN/CHESTNUT BELT!!!!!  

•  

Back at you and have not seen Elvis yet....probably too cold.......32 yesterday......miss the warm weather and the beaches of S Carolina......MC Chris.....

•  

I second your motion. FJ's under the tree are an extra surprise. Merry Christmas to all .... and to all a good night...

•  

Wishing everyone the best of Holidays, it is a special time of year!

•  

Happy Holidays to all. May Santa or whoever takes care of you, bring you all the Footjoy items you wanted :)

• 1090 points

Merry Christmas everyone!

•  

And a Great New Year for Everyone. Looking forward to getting together with Fred, Ted & hopefully Dallin' in the spring to play a little golf in Texas!