Forums

Christmas week DFW Playday

•  

Since a lot of us may be off work, we may as well go play. There's no firm date, but the day before or day after Christmas look promising. Who wants in?

• 5304 points

The day before Christmas if probably out for me due to family commitments but I'm sure I could be persuaded to play on the day after Christmas to work off all of the extra food I will be eating.

• 4617 points

For those of us in the northeast, your invite is appreciated, but just plain cruel!! Ground frozen, little reprieve anytime in the future here on Cape Cod... BUt have lots of fun!! Where it is warm enough to play!!!

• 5304 points

Come on down to Texas where it is warm (ok, other than the ice storm last week, we are back into the 70's for this week, probably back to snow and ice next week, just wait and it will change).  Who could pass up spending time with Fred?

•  

I can't make it on Christmas eve, but the day after Christmas would work best for me.

•  

Love to join your group for a FJC outing but looks I will be playing Christmas eve in Memphis, TN, with my brother-in-law........and maybe Memphisunited would like to join us.......if my BIL sets up a tee time.....it is deer season in West Tennessee and he has 180 acres of prime land where the deer play.......Merry Christmas to the DFW golfers........

• 3688 points

I'll be on the hill with a snowboard strapped to my feet.  This time of year unless I'm travelling there won't be any golf for me :(

•  

Have fun Freddy.  

•  

Enjoy your Xmas rounds.  I will be with the family.

TT

• 704 points

No golf in my future 2-4 inches on its way tonight!

•  

Wish I could come out and join, Fred.  But, most my away golf for a while will be planned around my wife's vacation time as well.  We're headed to Las Vegas the day after Christmas.  It's a lot of fun out there with golf.

• 4131 points

Maybe the day after for me.

• 1146 points

Redskins87
    No golf in my future 2-4 inches on its way tonight!

Yeah, I don't think we're getting it after all. It's supposed to be 63 on Saturday.

•  

So far, the day after Christmas looks great. I'm saddened you guys up yonder can' make it. We do expect a cold snap with a high temp of only 57 degrees.

•  

Enjoy the holiday golf...I know I won't be playing as I'm still shoveling snow from my drive let alone the golf courses