The Open - Tiger

PGA - Sergio

•  

Augusta-TW

USO-Stricker

Open-TW

PGA-Duffy

• 3290 points

I think Stenson will win a Major in 2014.  I'll get back to you after the season is over with my final predictions ;)

• 1456 points

Master - Tiger

US Open - Phil

Open - Zach

PGA - Duff

•  

Hmm... I think it's a little to early to start passing out majors. I am all for the dicussion and the thought of majors but we have no idea how anyone will be playing in April at the Masters. I do think Tiger gets 1 major this year I am rooting for Phil to with the open but as we know, it's up in the air who can pull out the win on Sunday. Give me 4 interesting Majors and I will be a happy guy.

• 704 points

Masters- Tiger

US Open- Jason Dufner

Open- Adam Scott

PGA- Tager

• 4617 points

I am leaning towards Tiger...not winning any majors. His swing is too inconsistent and he is at an age when statistical probabilities are stacking up against him if the evidence of other prominent players in their quest for major titles is any indication.There are outliers in any predictive set, but the experience of Messrs. Nicklaus, Palmer, and others suggests Tiger as a winner isn't that likely.

Whaql1 said it well - Give us four interesting Majors - what more could you ask for?  

•  

Whaql1
    Hmm... I think it's a little to early to start passing out majors. I am all for the dicussion and the thought of majors but we have no idea how anyone will be playing in April at the Masters. I do think Tiger gets 1 major this year I am rooting for Phil to with the open but as we know, it's up in the air who can pull out the win on Sunday. Give me 4 interesting Majors and I will be a happy guy.

I'm with you.  I just want to have 4 interesting weekends for the majors.  Still a long way away from seeing how guys adjust to the new season.  Seemed to be a lot more big names playing "real" events this fall and it will be interesting to see how that affects guys as the season progresses.  Plus we don't know everyone that is changing equipment and how that will affect play.

But with that said, looking at the fall, Sergio, Tiger, Adam Scott, Rory, Poulter, Zach Johnson, and some others, have all shown good form.  Looks like it will be shaping up to be a good year for golf.  Sometimes you have parity because there isn't anyone great.  But I think this year we will see parity because we have a number of great players playing well.

• 2420 points

Masters - Scott

US Open - Phil

Open - Stenson

PGA - Kuchar

If Tiger wins a major it will be the Open championship but I will go with Stenson.

•  

Hmmmmmm.....Stenson, ended the year playing pretty strong and he might just carry this to Augusta in the spring......he just might win a couple this year and I do like Scott's chances in 2014.......as to who will win which ones is a tough call.........Zach Johnson would definitely been on my screen as well as Rory and you cannot leave out Tiger......2014 should be a great year for golf and I look forward to seeing how it plays out........and you never know, the majors could offer a surprise of two.....

• 1362 points

The Masters - Tiger

US OPen - Adam Scott

The Open - Adam Scott

PGA - Tiger

• 3676 points

This could be fun!

The Masters - Tiger - yeah he's due and I believe he would've had a great weekend this past year

US Open - Phil - I can agree that he'll finally make it over that hurdle (barring any major issues prior)

The Open - Phil - I'm going to give him a shot to repeat.  If he truly figured out that links game lets see how it goes.

PGA - I like Dufner repeating but I'm actually going to give Sneds a shot here

• 688 points

Masters - Zach Johnson

US Open - Matt Kutcher

The Open - Henrik Stenson

PGA -  Brant Snedeker