Forums

Spin Milled 452 Indigo Vokey

•  

BostonBuzza
    I actually snapped the shaft on the 60 a couple months ago, need get them back to Vokey and cleaned up like new again.

BostonBuzza - How in the world did you end up snapping the shaft of your 60 degree wedge?  Has to be a story there...

•  

I was about 70 yards away from the green, but in the rough with a tree in front of me.  When I swang down, I caught a rock burried under the grass and the shaft snapped in three.  Oh well, didn't get up and down from there either....a bad day.

•  

Wow.  I have bent a couple of shafts over the years hitting an object in my down swing or follow through when I was next to a tree or a wall but never snapped one.  I guess the rock took it's toll.  

•  

Mike_C
    Wow.  I have bent a couple of shafts over the years hitting an object in my down swing or follow through when I was next to a tree or a wall but never snapped one.  I guess the rock took it's toll.

it's his 150 mph swing speed with his wedge.  haha.

that really sucks about the wedge.  but i guess it gives you a good reason to send it back to get worked on.

•  

I like the way they look, but they obviously don't match anything I have in my bag.  They would be a great decoration around the house - maybe hang it on the wall - that's my kind of art piece.

•  

Love the look.  But can't choose these over my TVD's  Love the cali mist finish on the K's

TT

• 994 points

i also think the black nickle looks great. I actually replaced my tour chrome with them

•  

I'll ask Vokster about them and if he'll ever release them in a set.... Gotta get in the road, don't wanna be late!