Forums

Spin Milled 452 Indigo Vokey

•  

Just in from Vokey.....don't think a Indigo blue wedge would go with my red/black/white Titleist bag and headcovers.......would look strange looking down at this wedge.....but for every club, there is a player........

•  

I really like the finish, but I am a TVD guy and it is not available on that model wedge.

• 185 points

Blue wouldn't go well with my set either.  They also have a flat black that would look pretty good in my bag.  I'm thinking of adding a couple new wedges next summer just for the hard pan courses around home where less bounce is needed.

•  

BostonBuzza has the last indigo release, quite striking in person!   I tend to go for high bounce in my wedges so this one would not fit me per say but I would love to have one!

• 1146 points

It's certainly an interesting looking head. I just got new wedges but I look forward to seeing these though.

•  

Here is the 60 and the 56 from the last couple of years.  I don't use a 52 degree, very tempting to pick it up, but I prefer the TVD series.  I like the M grind over these.  Great looking wedges though.  No distraction at all.

• 4188 points

I am going to get fit for wedges in the Spring. I current have Vokey's with the Tour Chrome finish. I am leaning to replacing them with the Black Nickel finish.

Indigo Blue just doesn't fit my eye.

•  

Very cool looking and love the Store items Vokey team brings out.

Like DG I'm a high bounce guy so wouldn't go in the bag for me.

•  

i love the look of these, but unfortunately they are a little out of my price range this year.  the flat black ones would better match the rest of my set and they are a little more affordable for me.  however, those blue look amazing and i'd love to slip them into my bag.   maybe santa will be good to me this year.

•  

I agree in person they look very cool, however with so many different types of bounces and grinds it seems that only a lucky few will get the chance to game these....

•  

No Lefty means a no go for me! They do look great though.....

• 704 points

Those wedges are sick but way to pretty to ever play with

• 3299 points

Wow -- even in pictures they are "standout".  Ditto on the lack of "bounce" options.

•  

I had them under wraps for a while.  Devin convinced me to put them into play.  I like the feel of my TVD's more than these.  I wish I kept them under under wraps still.  Oh well, I get a lot of questions on them when they are in my bag.  I actually snapped the shaft on the 60 a couple months ago, need get them back to Vokey and cleaned up like new again.

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    I am going to get fit for wedges in the Spring. I current have Vokey's with the Tour Chrome finish. I am leaning to replacing them with the Black Nickel finish.

Indigo Blue just doesn't fit my eye.

i liked the black nickel as well.  it's not very noticeable in person though.  however, if you want them, you'll need to act quick.  that finish isn't available on the new SM5s.  they switched to a raw black that looks a good point different.