Forums

Cameron 2013 Holiday Putter Headcovers

•  

As I write the holiday SC headcovers are still available.  Lots of color in his Christmas design.  Other headcovers sold out.  Pass...

•  

Got one... And the orange Camo bag.... Sweet

• 1146 points

where?

•  

Passed on all, waiting for the new year holiday release....

•  

Professor3
    where?

www.scottycameron.com

Know you are new to the FJC and this site has been shared before, so I will ensure that you get the info.  You can join Scotty's club for around $100 and he will send you enews on availability of products for a price (pricey) throughout the year.  The Christmas headcover runs $124 not including tax and shipping......included in this years membership is a nice SC headcover, belt buckle, SC pin, and decal.....my understanding is that the headcover sells for around $70 and the belt buckle around $50.....I am very pleased with mine.......I joined new so I could get the belt buckle......a friend who has been a member for a long time says the products in the membership package changes every year..........the headcover has been released to the public and can be purchased on his site if you choose not to purchase a membership.....chuck

•  

i liked the headcover, but unfortunately there isn't a lot of Christmas season golf being played in PA, so I couldn't justify grabbing it.

•  

You have so many bags, I am jealous.  What the heck do you do with all of them....rotate them?

•  

TNT009

I too found that orange Camo bag to be "very interesting".   Could have carried one of those to my 50th high school reunion in August 2014 when I tee it up with my classmates in Knoxville, TN.  Those went fast........  

•  

TNT009

did you grab the matching headcovers?

•  

BostonBuzza
    You have so many bags, I am jealous.  What the heck do you do with all of them....rotate them?

i have a number of bags in my office.  i use them to display putters and older clubs that aren't in my rotation anymore.

• 1628 points

I just put my 2012 holiday cover to use, I like this one but the price tag is too much for a cover that I will use for a month each year.

•  

tdogg21
    TNT009Got one... And the orange Camo bag.... Sweet

did you grab the matching headcovers?

No was too slow getting them into cart....may go with Cru or P. Gibbons.