Forums

FOOTJOY GIFT CARD

•  

THIS MAY SOUND GOOFY,BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT TO BE ABLE TO BUY FOOTJOY GIFT CARDS. THEY MAY BE AVAILABLE, BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE.

SAME FOR TITLEIST.

• 1511 points

I dont think I have ever seen before, but great idea.

•  

I really do like the idea, but would retailers buy in on this......but it could be an accounting and accountability issue......as a former retailer I would go for it only if it were in a form of a debit or credit card......

•  

You can always just buy a gift card to your preferred golf merchandising establishment. Hopefully this is a PGA Professional.

• 3718 points

Interesting idea.  I think it'd be tough to apply though since FJ doesn't sell directly from their site.  You'd need to go to a retailer.  Maybe offer branded gift cards, with the FJ logo on them that are usable anywhere!

• 1146 points

Shoot, that's a great idea but they'd probably figure out a way to block it like Golfsmith, ***'s, Golf Galaxy...

Why do the big stores do that? 10% off and Free Shipping...excluding Titleist, Footjoy...

• 1511 points

Chuck, another great idea!!     FJ or Titleist debit card / credit card.  You know how you can get football teams, baseball team etc...   An FJ or Titleist one would be pretty sweet.

•  

Professor3
    Shoot, that's a great idea but they'd probably figure out a way to block it like Golfsmith, ***'s, Golf Galaxy...

Why do the big stores do that? 10% off and Free Shipping...excluding Titleist, Footjoy...

I totally agree with you...all the good stuff is excluded, so their "coupons" aren't worth anything...kind of like my 80's baseball cards.

•  

Tyler Higley
    You can always just buy a gift card to your preferred golf merchandising establishment. Hopefully this is a PGA Professional.

UNFORTUNEATLY THAT DOESN'T INSURE A FOOTJOY OR TITLEIST PURCHASE.

• 704 points

I agree, I try not to buy from those big retailers for that reason and many others, I instead try and support my local pro shop.

•  

Cards or no cards.  It has never stopped any of us from getting our FJ gear.