Forums

Sad Day Today

•  

Last night the University of North Florida and future golf lost out, as a member of the Ladie Osprey lost one of their own in a tragic plane accident here in Jacksonville.

The family was returning from south Florida watching the younger 17 year old sister play in a tournament, when their father had problems in some heavy fog crashing 1 mile from the runway.

Our prayers go our to the mother who lost a husband and two daughters all at once, and to the school a sad and heavy heart for thier loss.

A memorial tournament will be scheduled.

There are local links in the Jacksonville media for those interested. I can not post from my IPad .

•  

So sorry for the loss. tragic events are all around but when it strikes home it really hurts.  

•  

You are right -  very tough new, especially this time of year.

• 4617 points

What a tragedy. May the extended family and especially the Mom who lost all find some solace in the sure to be large outpouring of love an support. This is when community can really make a difference...

• 1154 points

Tragedy, my sympathies to their loved ones.

• 1154 points

Tragedy, my sympathies to their loved ones.

• 3284 points

very sad. just read about it here: golfweek.com/.../unf-women-golf-tess-huber-dead-plane-crash-jackson

•  

Such a family tragedy........can only imagine the grief this young mother is experiencing.......my condolences  

•  

Such a family tragedy........can only imagine the grief this young mother is experiencing.......my condolences  

• 2420 points

A terrible,terrible loss , sympathies go out to the wife/mother. Prayers to her.