Forums

Happy Thanksgiving and Big storm!

•  

To all the members here on the boards that are having to deal with this ugly storm, please be careful and take cover!!! Everyone that is in the path do the same... Bring the putters inside and take cover! Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

• 1362 points

Hey Paul, thanks for the wishes. Here's wishing you and everyone on FJC a safe one too!

•  

Same here -  second day with temperatures not getting about 30 with snow, ice, rain on the way.

Be nice to the turkeys.

•  

May everyone have a terrific holiday with family and friends.  Don't overeat or it may be too difficult to get the swing around properly.  Stay safe and warm.

• 4201 points

I'm actually excited for the impending snowfall!  It's going to help my local ski areas be prepared to open soon!

The biggest concern with storms like these are the roadways of course.  Everyone have safe travels and a great time with your families!

•  

Yes, be safe and put the head covers on the clubs.  

•  

Hoping this will NOT leave any snow behind up in New England.  I want to keep playing....

•  

I'm done until sometime in December.  Don't do cold weather and we have Soccer Showcases in the coming weeks.

Stay Warm folks.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    I'm done until sometime in December.  Don't do cold weather and we have Soccer Showcases in the coming weeks.

Stay Warm folks.

But Amber has committed to her school, right? These showcases are for other team members?

TT

• 1716 points

I have been told rain with  low 40's temperature  (high 30's chill factor) might be short sleeve weather in some parts of the country. Here in southeast Texas I admit I have wimped out and await the 80's next week.

•  

WELL FOLKS IT HAS FINALLY GOT TO US HERE IN HOUSTON. IN THE 30S WITH RAIN. UGGH!!! I HATE WINTER.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.

•  

golfchick
    OUTIGERI'm done until sometime in December.  Don't do cold weather and we have Soccer Showcases in the coming weeks.

Stay Warm folks.

But Amber has committed to her school, right? These showcases are for other team members?

TT

Yes she has committed to ECU.  But will entertain offers until she signs.

TT

•  

Wishing everyone who participates on the FJC a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.  My wife and I are thankful for being able to be with family in Memphis this year and are looking forward to being back in Charleston on Saturday where the temperatures just might be a few degrees warmer.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING :-)

• 1652 points

Have a great holiday everybody.  My course is starting to book up fast with some temps in the 50's forecasted for this weekend.  I hope I do not have to work, but you never know in the golf industry.  

• 1393 points

I thought it was just me. i've been so not ready for the cold and rain. Winter sucks!