Forums

Wedge Help

•  

Go Hokies
    You guys might be within driving distance for me also.

i think i'm a little less than 4 hours straight down 81 from you as well.  i live less than a mile from interstate 81 just across the PA/MD line.

•  

Very familiar with that area.  I went to Gettysburg College and dated a girl from Wilson College

•  

small world!  i live about 2 miles from Wilson College.  the area has really changed since you were probably last here.  as a matter of fact, it's really changed in the last 10 years.

• 4203 points

I think this goes back to being fitted for wedges. I play to very different types of courses. Texas: Fairways are typically dry and firm to hard, rough is not penal, and sand is fairly compacted. Florida: Fairways are soft and plush, Rough can be deep and thick, and Sand is soft and fluffy. I think I need to completely different wedges sets one for each type of course.

• 4647 points

tdogg21
    small world!  i live about 2 miles from Wilson College.  the area has really changed since you were probably last here.  as a matter of fact, it's really changed in the last 10 years.

My mother-in0law is a Wilson College grad and my father-in-law a graduate of Dickinson - I have been to Dickinson once or twice - last time to see FIL get an honorary degree as one of the school's 50 most prominent grads (he is a geologist). Beautiful part of the country - I love the countryside and I am sure there are more than a few nice courses in the region!