Forums

New Course In Wisconsin

• 2377 points

Here is info about a new course proposed for Wisconsin by the people that bought you Bandon Dunes.  

www.jsonline.com/.../golf-course-visionary-plans-resort-near-wisconsin-rapids-b99145788z1-232685361.html

•  

Sounds promising. I know that I am looking forward to this becoming a reality.

• 5277 points

Lets hope it goes through, sounds like a neat project.  If it is anything like Bandon Dunes we will be in for a treat.

• 3284 points

Wisconsin is giving Michigan a run for its golf! I'm sure they'll be wonderful courses and I look forward to checking them out, next time I'm in the Chicago area.

•  

A trip up to Kohler would definitely be worth it , if you have time when visiting Chicago. Heck, we could even meet up to play a round.

Tyler

• 1154 points

I like the use of Caddies on the course.

• 4617 points

This is a cool concept backed by a very strong team lead by Mike Keiser. No doubt, he will bring in a trusted design team and build a wonderful course. Given the success of the other resorts in the region, I would think Wisconsin is indeed about the become an even more attractive golf destination!

Thanks for the share Pony!

• 3284 points

Some additional details on the project:

http://golfweek.com/news/2014/jan/09/sand-valley-mike-keiser-wisconsin-project/

• 4617 points

It is a quick flight from Boston to Milwaukee...I cannot wait for what will undoubtedly be another Coore Crenshaw hem. Kudos to Mike Keiser, one of the nest golf course and resorts developers of this generation..

• 757 points

I can't believe I haven't heard of this.  I live in Milwaukee and am very impressed!  Hope all goes through.  Great time to live and golf in Wisconsin...

• 3676 points

This will be a really cool project if it works out.  I'd love to hit Bandon some day.  But this would be a far shorter trip for me.

• 708 points

Sounds like an awesome project when its completed!