Forums

Pro V1 Golf Balls - Logo Overruns

•  

Just got an email from Golflocker.com, if you are interested at $36.95 per dozen.  Great price, if don't mind playing with logos and the won't hurt the flight of the ball and they will help your pocketbook.....

• 4188 points

Thanks Chuck! I buy more logo overruns than not. I buy for two. We lose more than we wear out.

• 1628 points

Or you can wait a week and buy them new in box starting late next week for $41.99. Either way, now is the time to stock up.

• 1388 points

If you're not opposed to playing the pre-2013 version, I was just at ***'s sporting goods yesterday and they had Pro V1s and Pro V1xs for 39.99.  

• 3718 points

This time of year is great for finding deals!  Keep your eyes/ears open folks!

•  

The balls were sold out as of this morning.  We will have to keep our eyes posted for deals in the coming weeks.

•  

BostonBuzza
    The balls were sold out as of this morning.  We will have to keep our eyes posted for deals in the coming weeks.

Their specials go fast......got an email the other day for some FJ argyle sweaters and thought about it over night and went in the next day and they were gone........the old saying "you study long, you study wrong" applies with these guys.......

• 1135 points

We will get a box of these logo overrun and personalized balls at my golf course a few times per year.  Always a fun time going through them and seeing what was printed or just to check the designs.  And price is always a good one, so I always walk away with a sleeve or two.  

•  

My local golf course/pro gets the logo overruns and then sells them for $3.00 per ball -  which is a really good deal for 2013 Pro V players.