Forums

The End....

• 2495 points

Looks like golf here in my area may be over -- watching snow fall.  And temps falling -- now 31* out.  

•  

Bummer, hi 70s in San Diego with 80s by Wednesday!

• 4201 points

No snow here yet.  Although its forecast tomorrow.  We'll be back near 50 this weekend but it's definitely not going to last!

• 1751 points

That's terrible.  The golf season should never have to end.  Do you at least have heated ranges in your area?  I remember thinking it was the coolest thing when my dad and I went to one in Ohio the day after Christmas to try out our new clubs.  

At least here in Atlanta, it's still tolerable enough for golf.  It was 45 for my tee time on Saturday, but it was almost 60 by the time we finished.

•  

etakmit
    No snow here yet.  Although its forecast tomorrow.  We'll be back near 50 this weekend but it's definitely not going to last!

Same here! Playing half way decent right now too!

• 934 points

Getting flurries here in 'burbs of Chicago.  I've got a sleeve of Titleist test balls I've been hoping to try.  Weather/my schedule are working against me on that.

• 777 points

snow here in Milwaukee today.  Bummer! Time to start planning a golf trip!

• 934 points

rustinwest
    snow here in Milwaukee today.  Bummer! Time to start planning a golf trip!

A group trip to see TNT009 in sunny San Diego...

• 934 points

Devin_Gmitter
    etakmitNo snow here yet.  Although its forecast tomorrow.  We'll be back near 50 this weekend but it's definitely not going to last!  Same here! Playing half way decent right now too!

Get out the yellow NXT's.

•  

same here, a lousy almost-snowing rain outside

•  

Was in the low 60s in Charleston today with 15 MPH winds.....had on my half zip pullover and half zip pullover vest when we started at 730am.....was around 48.....supposed to drop in the high 30s our next scheduled golf day on Wed.....we don't talk snow here.....temp on the computer says 66 at 3pm EST....anyhow I shot 75 and I am happy.....life is good.....putted very well.....  : )  

• 5061 points

It was a beautiful day on Cape Cod..and I spent the day taking leaves first at my house and them at my Dad's..We live in the land of oak trees and after today, I may not swing a golf club again for a week...Ridiculous fall chore....

•  

Low 70's and not a cloud in the sky.  Tee off at 3 PM Tuesday for one of my regular games.

• 2718 points

Yes,all the signs of winter have appeared here in R.I. The robins are gone,the leafs are off the trees the stakes are in the ground for the snowplow guy and the flight is booked to Florida on SouthwestY ) ***clubs fly free).

• 1362 points

I feel your pain. Will be investing in the ProDry thermal baselayer for this bone-chilling cold and snow to come here in the North-East. Any plans for FJ to produce a matching thermal baselayer for the legs?