Forums

Fourth Groove

•  

Fred what is the Fourth Groove? Have you started a new Jazz Fusion group?

Inquiring minds want to know.

•  

LOL - it's nothing to do with Jazz, but thank you for asking. A lot of my friends told me I should put the lessons Mr. Hogan gave me, back  in the 80's, on the net. Essentially, he taught me how to perform the golf swing properly with a couple of simple moves that were not published in his book, yet  are easy to perform. We filmed the sessions this summer and finally got the editing done. It's not going to make anyone a tour caliber player, but it helps most people improve their ball striking almost immediately. Plus, you'll recognize the moves Mr. Hogan taught me in about every good/great player you see.

• 5349 points

I kinda like the idea of Fred starting a Jazz Fusion group.  It could even be a combo stand up comedy / musical group.

•  

Sounds like a winner to me.  When will this go public.  He was a sweet swinger of the club.  

•  

ChuckZ
    Sounds like a winner to me.  When will this go public.  He was a sweet swinger of the club.

It is live right now...you should check it out.  Fred is wearing a sweet FJ belt buckle.

• 3718 points

If you do a quick google search you'll find it in no time and fred's rocking the FJ belt buckle right on the main page.

•  

Dallin
    ChuckZSounds like a winner to me.  When will this go public.  He was a sweet swinger of the club.

It is live right now...you should check it out.  Fred is wearing a sweet FJ belt buckle.

Thanks, I was on the site the other night......great ad and promo..........