Forums

FJ Mobile App?

• 1665 points

Any chance there is an FJ mobile app in the works?  I use the Titleist one regularly and while it could use a few improvements, really like it.

Being able to find an FJ retailer, post to the community, or configure a pair of MyJoys from my phone would be nice.

•  

There is one in the works/under development. We talked about it at the FJAI in September, it's getting closer to being a reality.

•  

A few FJA took part in the video questionnaire early this year.. Really cool guys putting it on.

• 4821 points

GC, good to hear. I do lot's of my reading/posting on my iPad/Phone and working with web interface can be a bit slow and painful.

• 1665 points

Awesome.  Glad to hear it and thanks for the information.

• 1763 points

Hey kmcmellen, I posed the same question a little over a month ago and I'm really anxious to experience the FJ mobile app. It would certainly allow better communication with a faster and a more fluid access on our smartphones/tablets. Keep us posted GC....thank you.

•  

Devin probably spent all the budget already so we'll have to wait until 2014 if we are lucky!

•  

I cannot not break my confidentiality code, except to say this has been discussed, researched, and considered strongly. Like all things FJ does, when it is "just right" it will debut, but until then, it is under development.

•  

Well said Randy, I am awaiting that "just right" momement so I can laugh my tail off....

•  

Poor Devin, so many things to do, and so little time.  If only he would come to work.

• 4120 points

I too can't wait, but I also know that the longer the wait the better it should be!  

•  

Good things are worth waiting for !

•  

An app would be handy!