Forums

Second Hole in One

•  

Had my second hole in one this morning playing in my regular foursome with my best friends.  I was 4 over coming to the 16th hole on a beautiful fall day in Spring, TX--temperature about 70, calm winds, light scattered clouds, beautiful blue sky.  I teed off first, using my 712 AP-2 PW.  Hole played 108 yards.  Hit that Titleist Pro V1x directly at the flag; it landed and took one short hop directly into the cup. We all high-fived and my playing partners congratulated me.  Finished the round at 3 over for a 75.  Interestingly, I had hit the flagstick on one bounce on the par 3 2nd hole, playing 118 yards, with my 9 iron and one of the others in the group had hit the flagstick on the par 3 6th hole.  I had missed my 3 foot birdie putt and he had made his, but none of us were thinking hole in one when we reached the 16th.  This one came just over 23 months after my first hole in one, which had taken over 55 years of golf to achieve.  Terrific day.  We all went to lunch together to celebrate (I had also recently celebrated my 69th birthday, so they were buying.)  Here's the proof:

• 1930 points

Congratulations Pulp

•  

CONGRATULATIONS......a day to remember.....sounds like you had your short clubs dialed in today.....and a 75 is a very good  score......who said retirement isn't a good thing.....REMINDER:  go to Titleist.com and their hole in one site and register you accomplishment and they will send you a pewter bag tag with you name on it......also the PGA will register it and send you a certificate......thanks for sharing the card and ball....NICE

•  

Awesome! Congratulations!

•  

Way to go Ted! Well done, and happy birthday!

• 2650 points

great puplvr, congratulations.  A nice round as well.  

•  

Teds the man,,,, Hope beer tab wasn't too high, congrats!

• 5375 points

Ted, How cool is that? Congratulations!!

•  

Congratulations!!!!

•  

Fantastic, Awesome, Great, etc.

Well done and congrats on the HIO!!!

Sadly still waiting on my first.

• 1690 points

Congrats on the Hole in One.  

•  

Ted... this is awesome my friend. Congratulations on all fronts.

•  

Congratulations Ted!  that's awesome.  what a great birthday present.

•  

Congrats Ted...even better on your birthday!!!

•  

Outstanding Ted!  Congratulations on your accomplishment!