Forums

Something you don't see everyday...............

•  

I don't always practice on the mats, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    DallinTar HeelI hate hitting off mats.....

Oh yes, and having ponies running past does nothing for my concentration either....

Randy, I totally agree...can't stand hitting off the mats.

I learned on the mats! Love em, you can't miss!

At least you will always have a good lie.....lol......we have to hit on mats Mon - Thurs and on grass Fri - Sun.....helps conserve the driving range teeing area......Devin, are you a good driving range player.....just kidding.....a joke.....ha, ha.....does not help the wear and tear on your clubs......

•  

I'm guessing this was taken in Europe.. ( look at which direction the horses are running).

•  

Ty Webb
    I'm guessing this was taken in Europe.. ( look at which direction the horses are running).

They ride in this direction in Asia as well.

Here's the layout of the course I play in India that's based around a (horse) track.

• 2243 points

Unlike the guy picking up the balls in the tractor, I would not take dead aim at the horses.  I wonder if you buy an extra large bucket if they give you a $2 bet ticket for the race.

• 1720 points

Well if you are not having a good range session you can always sit back with a cold drink and watch the ponies run until you figure out how to get the groove back.  

•  

This gives a whole new meaning to "horsing around" out on the golf course.

• 4586 points

Hey that's one way to really work on your concentration!  If you can make 10 straight clean swings during a race, you can handle anything!

•  

I learned on the mats! Love em, you can't miss!

You've never seen me practice have you?