Forums

Has anyone on this site won the FJ Wins, You Win Contest?

• 1651 points

Just curious to see if anyone on here has ever won the FJ Wins, You Win contest.

•  

Pulplvr actually won the FJ Wins, You Win for Frys.com Open.  BostonBuzza has won a Contour Casual Sweeps.  Those two are the most recent wins.  Others have won and then joined after, Golferdrmjr, I do believe falls into this category.  

The FJ.com contests are far harder to win than the Community Only Contests, obviously many of the guys have won those.

• 5177 points

Nothing yet for me, but I enter all the contests. Absolutely cool how many contests and chances to win are offered!

• 1776 points

Being so new to the community I am hopeful for the future.

• 1664 points

I won a couple of contests over on the Team Titleist site, and got some quality swag.  Have entered many on this site but no wins yet.  But have gotten some valuable info on what shoes and apparel to get.  So that could be taken away as a win in my book.  And this is a fun bunch of people.  

• 5065 points

I won. Adam Scott is one of my Favorite players now.

• 2963 points

Not yet.....however with all the great players who are FJ guys there will be many chances in the near future for us all.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Pulplvr actually won the FJ Wins, You Win for Frys.com Open.  BostonBuzza has won a Contour Casual Sweeps.  Those two are the most recent wins.  Others have won and then joined after, Golferdrmjr, I do believe falls into this category.  

The FJ.com contests are far harder to win than the Community Only Contests, obviously many of the guys have won those.

That's funny!!! 2 weeks ago Ted and I were both talking about how our lucky numbers never come up... a week later he wins.

• 1651 points

Awesome to see some of the guys on here winning!!!

Congrats Pilplvr, BostonBuzza and Golferdrmjr

I hope to join you one day!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

speaking of Community only...I've been a way for a few weeks...has there been a community only contest recently...any plans to have one anytime soon?  What about an Ambassador only contest?  Thoughts...

•  

Mondo
    Devin_GmitterPulplvr actually won the FJ Wins, You Win for Frys.com Open.  BostonBuzza has won a Contour Casual Sweeps.  Those two are the most recent wins.  Others have won and then joined after, Golferdrmjr, I do believe falls into this category.  

speaking of Community only...I've been a way for a few weeks...has there been a community only contest recently...any plans to have one anytime soon?  What about an Ambassador only contest?  Thoughts...

Many of us in the midwest are starting to get the golfing blues with the cold weather starting to come in and may need a pick me up to energize us!!!!

•  

I won a pair of Ian Poulter signed Icons!

• 2507 points

I have not won anything here.  However appreciate the number of opportunities that we get because of the golfers wearing FJ.  And as someone mentioned about the advice or comments here on the site -- that makes us all winners.  But winning a contest would be great....

•  

TNT009
    I won a pair of Ian Poulter dinged Icons!

really?  that's cool.  i wonder what Poulter did with all of his old shoes.

•  

I wear my controur pretty much all the time when not in work.  I was wearing a few pairs of M-Projects on the weekends, but now that I have these sharp babies, I have had fun breaking them in.

Thanks FJ for selecting me.  I guess I need to post a pic of these soon.