Forums

2013 World Series

• 5177 points

Adam Adam Adam....A trip to Fenway for a World Series game would be all you need to realize that the penultimate fall tilt is alive and thrives! Ask ANY owner of a MLB franchise if the game is alive and well. Ask any reserve player getting paid at the low end of the salary range yet making more than 99.99% of the wage earning population and you'll find the game sitting pretty and the World Series doing  just fine, thank you very much!

•  

I would have worn my FJA hat but my new dog took it off the counter and chewed the bill of the hat.  That is why I need the Titleist hat.  I have several colors, but I think the Royal blue will stand out

I will definitely have my FJ coat on, it will be cold.

By the way Randy the B's are playing too and I will keep a watch on the score.

• 1776 points

I hope you have a great time but I have to pull for the Cardinals.

• 2956 points

Go Sox. We have some great history with St Louis and It should be another super Sox-Cards series. Buzza, train that dog to only eat Nike stuff.

• 2963 points

As a fellow New Englander  congrats to  you guys on a great season. As a Yankee fan I have to say  I hope the Cards sweep.

Don't think that will be the case though.

Have a great time !

• 3542 points

Fenway Park is one of my favorite places in the world. Unfortunately, I will not be at any of the World Series games but, I will be glued to the V rooting for the Red Sox!!!

•  

BostonBuzza
    Glad to see Boston back in the World Series after falling to the bottom of the league last year.

Should be a great series and I was lucky enough to get some tickets to game #2.

Anyone else attending the series?

I will be 2 rows behind the St. Louis dugout. I will be sporting a Royal Blue Titleist hat that I picked up from the last Vokey release.  I will add some pictures on Friday.

Go Sox

BRIAN,,,YOU DOG. I AM BORN IN ST.LOUIS CARDINAL FAN AND A MUSIAL COLLECTOR.

I WOULD ROOT FORTHE BOSOX IF THEY WERE NOT PLAYING THE "BIRDOS".

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,LOL.GOODLUCK BUDDY.

•  

parthur
    Go Sox. We have some great history with St Louis and It should be another super Sox-Cards series. Buzza, train that dog to only eat Nike stuff.

No Nike stuff in the house for him to eat!!

•  

• 2956 points

BostonBuzza
    parthurGo Sox. We have some great history with St Louis and It should be another super Sox-Cards series. Buzza, train that dog to only eat Nike stuff.

No Nike stuff in the house for him to eat!!

You can get some in the close-out bargain bin at Marshall's. Better than losing your good FJ things. Sic that swoosh: good dog.

• 946 points

Go Cubs!  Oh, wait.  We're not in it THIS year.

•  

How about them Sox....5-0 in the 2nd inning.

• 5050 points

Hope you had a great time! Go Sox.  Have to say that after they "reversed the curse", I took their performance for granted.  But after last season, it's great to see them back on top..

•  

Have a fun time Brian!  Great seats indeed!   Wonder what the parking fees around the stadium will be?  

•  

Boston, have fun but go Redbirds. I was born and raised in St. Louis. Went to school with Stan the Man's nephew and still remember old Busch Stadium. Although I won't make it to this year's series, I will have plenty of family in the New Busch stands for the middle of the series.