Forums

October Interclub Matches Tomorrow

•  

It is that time of the month again and tomorrow we head to Shadowmoss Country Club to play our October Interclub Matches.  We are still in the lower tier and our hopes for making a move have run out.  It is just too late in the season with only three months left.  At this point we are having a tough time getting ten players to play.  Guess it time to have fun and win a gift certificate.  Fairways and greens.  Game on.    

• 1683 points

We had our member guest two weeks ago, my partner and I finished fourth. We had our MGA championship yesterday and I won low gross in my flight. I Love being busy this time of year.

•  

Chuck, good luck in you matches this week.  Hopefully you will take home the victory and be able to put a little of that gift certificate $ towards your new purchaseY ) ***s).

• 4180 points

Chuck, good luck to you!!  Hopefully you get enough folks going!

•  

etakmit
    Chuck, good luck to you!!  Hopefully you get enough folks going!

We fielded a full 10 man team and finished third.  Chuck did not do well.  Finished fourth on the team in total points but missed pulling my allotment by five.  Five and one half hours of torture.....lost interest after four and one half hours......after five hours could not even concentrate and all I had to do was par the last four holes......bummer......but the team did well and that is what's important......afterall it is a team event.....there's always next month.....thanks for the support.....