Forums

Vegas Vokey Release Tomorrow

• 1628 points

Just saw 2 spy shots on the Twitter feed

•  

The cover is not going over with as much excitement as I thought it would..however every release has its ups and downs in terms of reviews...

•  

Vokey release is nice, picked up the hat

•  

Didn't see anything that I just had to buy.

• 1628 points

I got a hat... the bag is nice but has too much gold

•  

Polo and wind shirt... Gotta love the tour patch and get it while you can!

• 1362 points

just secured the wind shirt! Woohoo!

•  

Picked up the windshirt and shirt...nice release...the bag was ok would have preferred a more black solid bag with white and gold accents...however to each their own... JAT

• 1763 points

It has a nice updated design, looking forward to a test drive. Thanks for the update Adam and welcome to Silver status!

•  

like the polo and 1/4 zip, just not sure if I like them enough.

•  

shaun13
    like the polo and 1/4 zip, just not sure if I like them enough.

that's where i am.  added them to the cart and looked at the total and just wasn't sure.

•  

Really like the SS Windshirt, nice colors and still has the tour Titleist logo......maybe Santa will put that under the tree this year......have to talk to her.....

• 5292 points

Always great stuff with the Vokey release.  Picked up the windshirt and shirt.  One more item with the Titleist tour patch before they disappear.

• 5292 points

Always great stuff with the Vokey release.  Picked up the windshirt and shirt.  One more item with the Titleist tour patch before they disappear.

•  

Have the shirt from this spring. Have a similar hat. Have the 1/2 zip pullover.

Ergo, no buys this time from Mr Vokey.....