Not a fan of the cover.... glad I missed it

• 1651 points

Not a fan of the cover.... glad I missed it

•  

Ditto on the cover and ball marker

•  

Chris92009
    Tar HeelPass.....

You are either into this stuff or not...for those that are this can be a very fun adventure waiting for the release and then getting something or being shut out...sounds silly but for some reason it is a lot of fun... IMHO

I have 2 Scotty's right now, and have had several others in my time. Been a Club member for over 10 years now as well. As a rule, i don't buy his clothes anymore, since he doesn't use FJ gear. The rest of his stuff is either love/hate. And as a rule, I only buy his putter covers, maybe a ball marker.

I have too much going on to chase gear that holds minimal appeal to me. And his excrutiatingly low availability is of little appeal to me, since it only serves to play into the "eBay mentality" of the people who fawn over his site. Sadly, Cameron caters to reselers more than anything. That's why long ago I decided to be a club member so I can have to membership materials. Maybe a couple items, but not a collector or reseller.

•  

Chris92009
    Tar HeelPass.....

You are either into this stuff or not...for those that are this can be a very fun adventure waiting for the release and then getting something or being shut out...sounds silly but for some reason it is a lot of fun... IMHO

I enjoy every release!  Not to say that I get every cover, but if it's a dancing design or from a cool time of year (Hula, Vegas, Masters) there's a good chance I'll get one.  I stopped getting the shirts (FJ is a way better shirt).  I get the hats that aren't fitted, and if he releases a sweatshirt, longsleeve T or something I generally pick that up too.  I'm just a Scotty fan through and through, and I couldn't pass on Mr. Vegas.  I think it's a cool cover!

• 1651 points

First spy shot from vokey just was posted.

Looks like a white hat to me

•  

If you want a good functional bag try the Titliest Sta Dry Bag.  They just released a couple new colors.  Just got mine, completely waterproof.   With your FJ gear you can play in any weather.  Equipment should fill the need and not Cameron's ego

•  

Scotty needs to put more pockets on his bags... I'm a packrat!

•  

TNT009
    Scotty needs to put more pockets on his bags... I'm a packrat!

I agree!  I am the same way...

•  

Adam62482
    First spy shot from vokey just was posted.

Looks like a white hat to me

Link??