Forums

Most rounds in a year

•  

I am at 135 18 hole rounds for the year thru GHIN.....I do post all rounds that I play......I normally play four days a week and early in the year we had a lot of rain so my count is down......of course I do not think our actual count start until February.....our handicap chairman.....apples and oranges.....cz

•  

I would think Doug (DOGLOSKI) also gets in a pretty high number of rounds a year, as well.  It's tough being retired, but someone's got to do it.

• 2377 points

pistolpete
    Pony, I visited the Badger state for a wedding on August - Madison area. Here's a little taste of this great state's verdant countryside, some of the lushest countryside around:

The Madison area is great -- thats where I am.   Hopefully you had a good time at the wedding and maybe you got a chance to even play around of golf.  

•  

pulplvr
    I would think Doug (DOGLOSKI) also gets in a pretty high number of rounds a year, as well.  It's tough being retired, but someone's got to do it.

Yeah, retirement is a good thing........cz  : )

• 1132 points

I will only get in around 88 full rounds this year due to work and a few injuries.  My highest was back when my dad was alive, he and I both played over 200 rounds in 2010.  Was great to be able to play that much golf with my dad, he helped me bring down my handicap index about 12 points that year.  

• 2420 points

Hopefully  this year we will have better weather in the fall without the snow or tropical storms we had last year and I will be abe to get another 10 rounds in........man , I hope to be able to play as much golf as some you guys in the future.

Got one son just starting college next year and another one in a few more after that so it's gonna be at least another 5 years before I get close to 100.  I don't know how people get 200 + and still stay married ...   lol

•  

There are abviously some very, very, very serious golfers amongst us and some seriously impressive numbers too.

Wondering if you guys keep a running tally handy or whether you have to sit down and count them.

Me ... I would have absolutely no idea how many so far but would guess will probaly end up at about 60 for the year.

•  

CROCMAN
    There are abviously some very, very, very serious golfers amongst us and some seriously impressive numbers too.

Wondering if you guys keep a running tally handy or whether you have to sit down and count them.

Me ... I would have absolutely no idea how many so far but would guess will probaly end up at about 60 for the year.

It's usually the handicap system keeping track.

• 3688 points

I average in the 20.  Having about 3 months of prime golfing time hurts the overall count.

I'd like to get more in, but it never works out.

•  

Some where around 120 a year. Try and play 3 -4 times per week.  Able to get most weeks in but due to weather I will lose a few weeks.