Forums

Presidents Cup Sweepstakes - Win a Signed Adam Scott StaSof!

• 2947 points

•  

parthur

I think you missed the deadline P. :-)

•  

1.5 points is my guess, all points are attributed to the new DNA's he's wearing.

•  

Who guessed 2 1/2 points a couple of minutes after Devin started this contest? That would be me! Woo Hoo!

Good luck to the other 2 1/2 point winners in the drawing. May the odds be ever in your favor. :-)

• 106 points

Thanks to Footjoy helping my game improve and improve, Adam Scott signed the limitted FJ glove and will win 3 point to help their team win in Presidents cup ... cheers...

•  

Sweet!! I guessed 2.5. Hope I get lucky!!!

•  

Winners will be chosen shortly!

•  

Whaql1
    Sweet!! I guessed 2.5. Hope I get lucky!!!

I know...it is rare I actually get these things right? LOL

•  

Chris, I am pulling for you...Nice call.

-Brian

•  

BostonBuzza
    Chris, I am pulling for you...Nice call.

-Brian

Brian, Thanks...that is very kind of you! I am just excited to have got a contest right regardless of the outcome! LOL

•  

Eight guessed correctly and I have decided to include a fourth winner!  A number was assigned to the FJ Community handle of those guessing correctly.  Then a random number generator determined the winners.  They are as follows.

- Golferdrmjr

- 3-piece

- Chris92009

- Chipshot

All the best,

DG

•  

Congrats to the winners!

•  

Woo Hoo! Thanks FootJoy and Devin for the opportunity to win such a cool prize! And thanks to Adam for signing the gloves and not kicking our behinds at the Presidents Cup.

•  

Congrats to all the winners!

•  

Outstanding!  Congratulations to Don, Chris, and the other winners!  Congrats fellow FJA's!!!