Forums

Team Titleist Outings This Fall

•  

It will be interesting to see if the TT community outing can be as good as the FJAI !

•  

Hmm I'm a TT member and haven't received email... Here's to hoping!

• 1628 points

TNT009
    Hi Todd,

Thanks for the post. Just to clarify, only a few invites have been sent out.

We will be extending a limited number of invites to Team Titleist members for the different events. We'll do our best to include as many people as possible but we won't be able to invite everyone.

As always, the more you participate and the more engaged you are with Team Titleist, from posting in the discussions and adding blog comments, the more likely you potentially open the doors to these Team Titleist opportunities.

And remember, to complete your profile on Team Titleist to ensure your name gets into the pool of potential invites.

Hope this helps clarify.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike DePaolo

Team Titleist Manager

I am actually headed to the SD area on 12/5...I can make this event if invited!!!!

I will be there with my wife for the Giants-Chargers game...I am a Team Titleist member too but I don't post much there :(

•  

Hopefully, it's in the mail. If not, that's the way it goes.

•  

tdogg21
    i've been trying to get more involved with Team Titleist, but i find it's harder to do than it is here.  i feel like if i commented on a lot of the posts, i wouldn't be adding anything but a post to my name.

Tim,

I feel exactly the same...thus no invite for me.

•  

OUTIGER
    I'll be at the Texas outing November 6th

TT

Congrats Tim!  Please share your experience and photos after! Have fun!

•  

JosephR
    I was fortunate enough to get an invite and chose San Diego. Such a privilege. The Acushnet family really are generous.

Can't wait to tee it up and to meet fellow TT and FJC members.

Anyone else headed to San Diego Event? We are beginning to schedule rounds before and after the event for those interested. See the TT Page that references TT San Diego under General.  

• 1628 points

It looks like I am meeting a friend of a friend and playing somewhere else on the 6th so I don't think I am going to be able to join the post fun round.

•  

Nice!  I'm going to be at the San Deigo day.  I've never been to SD, and the wife wants to come with me, so I figured SD will have plenty for her to do.  

If any SD locals would care to share some advise on what to do and where to stay, I'm all ears.

• 4638 points

My cousin says gut-busting yumminess is found at Hodad;s:

www.foodnetwork.com/.../index.html

Godown to the beach lots of cool shops and food joints and..surfers!

•  

I've not gotten an invite for the Texas event at Wolfdancer, either.  But I'm joining fredcloss, Dallin, and another TT member at Riverside GC in Grand Prairie on Friday for a bit of local TT golf.  Would love to get to The TT event, but guess I just don't post enough on TT to qualify.  Given that Tim T is coming to Austin, 19Hole may go to Florida, and Chris92009 is going to San Diego, I guess living in the vicinity was not a major part of the criteria for selection to participate.

•  

joshgiano
    Nice!  I'm going to be at the San Deigo day.  I've never been to SD, and the wife wants to come with me, so I figured SD will have plenty for her to do.  

If any SD locals would care to share some advise on what to do and where to stay, I'm all ears.

Josh, San Diego is made for visiting! Any advise would be dependent on how much you want to spend and how long you are staying. Staying at the Hotel Del Coronado is pretty cool but not cheap! It's a long drive to Carlsbad though. Aviara Is very nice and close as well. PM me with some details if you want.

•  

Plenty to do, if you like food and bustle, stay in Gaslamp District.

•  

TNT009
    Plenty to do, if you like food and bustle, stay in Gaslamp District.

There used to be a great cigar place there!  

•  

I received the invite, but unfortuntely my schedule doesn't line up with any of the 3.  I am sure it will be a great time.  The Acushnet company is 2nd to none, and all of the events they host are fantastic.  The FJA this year was something I will not forget and again, I can not thank Devin and Chris for including me.  

I am sure all of you who do attend any of the 3 Team Titleist events will have a great time.  Please let us know how it goes and remember to share some fine pics.