Forums

Follow Up with Kudos to FJ

• 7 points

A couple weeks ago on this forum I criticized my fabric MProject shoes because they're difficult to keep clean.  That hasn't changed and I recommend that anyone considering a pair, plan on using them in dry conditions.  However, shortly after I posted my opinion, Foot Joy contacted me and sent me a new pair of leather MProject shoes, that arrived today.  I commend Foot Joy for its great customer service and will continue to be a Foot Joy customer for as long as I can play the game.

•  

Welcome to the FJ community.....for those of us who live and die by FJ, we agree....why not complete you profile and join in on the interaction with the community.....we are a bunch of FJ lovers who love to discuss golf and FJ products......take it you were in the USN...myself USAF.....cz  :  )

•  

@usndon, Now that's great customer service!  I looked for your previous post and didn't find it. I did, however, find a few posts on the mesh M's and that you can put them in the washing machine (after removing the footbeds/inner soles). Just wondering if you tried cleaning that way?

• 4586 points

The FJ Customer Service is second to none.  As Chuck says, complete your profile and join in here.  You'll find a bunch of like minded folks!