Forums

Calling all Community members...meet us at the Deutsche Bank Championship!

•  

With the PGA TOUR in our backyard this week, we're taking the opportunity to head up to TPC Boston on Wednesday and Thursday. We'll be getting feedback from the players on all their FJ products, including ICON, SYNR-G and PureTouch Limited; we'll be taking plenty of photos to blog about our experience, and, we'll be set up on the practice range to talk to the players about FJ ICON and demonstrate all the custom options available through MyJoys.

If you're at the tournament Wednesday or Thursday, please come by the FootJoy tent on the range to say hello! We would love to meet some of you and thank you for making this community such a success.

•  

Chris -- got any extra tickets...might be a bit of a drive from Detroit, but I'd consider it...

Good luck there Chris, hope the event goes well for you and FJ

•  

Are you going to be by the BMW at Cog Hill at all? I know that there are a few of us in he mid-west that would like to say hi.

•  

I would love to be there.  Unfortunately, it's not in my back yard.  Wish I could get out there to see some the custom ICONS and options.

Thanks for the heads up though!  I hope some of the members will take advantage of this opportunity!

•  

Sounds like a great time.  Wish I was up in the area for this one.  Make sure you take lots of good photos.  If you make it down for the St. Jude Classic next summer, I'll treat for good Memphis BBQ.

•  

I'll definitely be there on moving day...but maybe I will be able to sneak out of the office to catch some of the practice rounds on one of the other days.

•  

Wish I could make it.  It's a great idea.  Have fun to anyone who gets out there!

• 4775 points

Cris,

Looking forward to the photos.  Let us know how the ICON MyJoys are going to be received.

•  

like mondo, its a long drive from michigan, but you guys enjoy and bring back some footage for the site.

•  

Fishbone, I am entertaining the idea of flying over to Illinois for the BMW.  I'm looking to fly in Tuesday morning (6:00am) and fly out Tuesday night (9:00pm). 

I may see you there!  I will let you know if all works out.

•  

EM, I don't know yet what day I plan on attending. If you come in to town, post here. I may be able to get my hands on some extra BMW Hospitality tent passes.

•  

Chris, I wish I could but I just can't get away today. I do hope to meet you guys soon though...

•  

Great pictures from Wednesday.   Looks like you guys had quite a turnout from the pros.

•  

Fishbone, the outlook is bleak but I am trying to swindle something.  Just taking a lot of negotiating!  I will let you know.  Thanks for the help!

Was anyone able to get up there and see those sweet MyJoys in person?  Those photos were great!  Thanks for sharing boys!

•  

fishbone0600

Are you going to be by the BMW at Cog Hill at all? I know that there are a few of us in he mid-west that would like to say hi.

thinking about heading down from Wisconsin to Cog hill, just not sure if the schedule will work or not. Let us know if you guys will be there.