Forums

FJA Golf in Baton Rouge

•  

Ted & Freddy..... 2 of the nicest guys you will ever play golf with. Proud to call them friends.

•  

That's the most important part of the FJA community -  building new life-time long friendships.

p.s.  Sammy -  I agree you need a new hat.

•  

I'm glad y'all could get together and play.  It looks like fun and I bet you were the best dressed on the course.

•  

great pics guys, sounds like you all had a fantastic time.

•  

Since everyone thinks I need a new golf hat I think ya'll should chip in & buy me one...NOT PINK tho! LOL

•  

Sammy, email me your pictures and I can resize them in a flash. BTW - Your hat is classic! NEVER - repeat NEVER lost that puppy! ;-)

•  

WELL DONE GUYS. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A BALL.

GOOD PLAYING BY ALL.

•  

Here are a couple of pictures taken with Sammy's phone at Carter Plantation.  Sammy's just got to be a card.  Once again, all FJ shoes, but no shoe picture for that day.

Sammy and Ted at Carter Plantation. (Had to tweak this one to show Sammy's orange shorts in their true color.)

Freddy and Ted at Carter Plantation

•  

Thanks Freddy but you don't have to suck up, your always welcome !!!

•  

Looking good guys!

• 3100 points

Looks like a great time was had by all..........course's look nice and the attire does as well !!

•  

I forgot to add, the last course we played, Copper Mill had a faux pas - a Footjoy glove rack with swoosh gloves in it. Some things just aren't right.

•  

fredcloss
    I forgot to add, the last course we played, Copper Mill had a faux pas - a Footjoy glove rack with swoosh gloves in it. Some things just aren't right.

I hope you set the right Freddy. Looks like you guys had a blast.