Forums

Heading To Titleist Fitting At Oceanside, CA...

•  

I think a full fitting is $500, but not 100% sure.

• 4351 points

I can't wait for his after action report.  Enjoy and let us know how it went (and I echo the pictures sentiment!)

•  

Pony
    Is the fitting available to the public or is this a contest type prize?  where can one get information on this from?

It was made available for a few slots earlier in September for $1,050 each...not too bad considering you get three custom wedges and a meeting/fitting with Voke himself!  Just got lucky checking out the webpage one day when I came across it...

•  

BostonBuzza
    I think a full fitting is $500, but not 100% sure.

The Titleist Fitting, which is different from the Vokey Fitting, is $400 for Irons, Hybrids and Woods.  It is $500 for wedges also with their staff.  Anyone can go to their CA location or MASS location to have this done.  

•  

Can't wait to see the pictures, Chris.  I am going out for a fitting with Vokey 11/12 so this will give me a little peek into what to expect!  Between the TT event in Austin on the 6th, receiving my 714 AP2s on the 8th and then to meet with Vokey on the 12th, I think I will be getting my Titleist quota in this month (and yes, by the way, my wife thinks I have gone truly off the deep end this time).

•  

Was all that I expected and even more!

• 5177 points

As usual, looking like a million FJ bucks! Cannot wait for more details and photos!

• 5177 points

As usual, looking like a million FJ bucks! Cannot wait for more details and photos!

•  

The master and the "grasshopper". Beautiful day for a fitting!

•  

I was sweating..... Hi 70s is a good thing.. I picked out a 60 with S-Stricker grind and was nailing the pin.... Holed out from the fairway and Vokey  immediately said that's a keeper and were done...

•  

Great day Todd!  What an experience for you (and Bob).  

Really love the Asyms...

• 1393 points

That really must be the trip of a lifetime. TNT, more photos and stories, please...

• 5050 points

@TNT009 -- Looking sharp!  

So you hit one shot and you were done ;)  What did you do with your free time?

Vokey must have been bowled over by your ensemble -- subtle but completely FJ/Titleist/BV!

Well done.

•  

Todd, looks like the two of you had a full day of fun!

•  

Mike_C
    Can't wait to see the pictures, Chris.  I am going out for a fitting with Vokey 11/12 so this will give me a little peek into what to expect!  Between the TT event in Austin on the 6th, receiving my 714 AP2s on the 8th and then to meet with Vokey on the 12th, I think I will be getting my Titleist quota in this month (and yes, by the way, my wife thinks I have gone truly off the deep end this time).

Tell your wife to get used to this fun! If you are like me it continues to grow on you!