Forums

Heading To Titleist Fitting At Oceanside, CA...

•  

Chris, have a great time, take everything in, what a great opportunity

•  

Don't miss the turn, small "FootJoy" sign.

Enjoy!

•  

Hey Chris, just got an email from TT.....seems like someone we know is getting a lot of hits on that site and a lot of great information.....you may need a vacation after this fitting......sounds like Titleist heaven......get a good nights sleep before you go.....but most of all, HAVE FUN.....cz : )

•  

My suggestion is to not look at any of the data - leave that up to the fitters.  It will only cause you to swing differently (although your swing is consistent, the data may cause you to swing in a different fashion).  

•  

TT SoCal Invit at The Grand Del Mar...... Sweet

•  

TNT009
    TT SoCal Invit at The Grand Del Mar...... Sweet

Lucky dog!

•  

I didn't get email yet... I'm hoping!

•  

Ok, boarding my plane to head out west today!  I appreciated all the feedback and thoughts everyone has given in this thread...hope I can have as much fun as all of you have had! Thanks!

•  

Chris92009
    Ok, boarding my plane to head out west today!  I appreciated all the feedback and thoughts everyone has given in this thread...hope I can have as much fun as all of you have had! Thanks!

enjoy!  take as many pictures as they will allow.

•  

Chris, you lucky SOB.  Have fun with Voke!!  enjoy and give us the full report

• 1362 points

Safe travels Chris. Give us a run-down of your fitting experience if you get a chance. Also, let us know if you spot any Pros training there.

• 2632 points

Is the fitting available to the public or is this a contest type prize?  where can one get information on this from?  

• 5330 points

Have a great time Chris - Cannot wait to hear how your visit goes! Good Luck and have fun...

•  

Your local authorized Titleist dealer can set it up for you. It can get to be pretty expensive if you go for a full bag fitting, but depending on your game it can be worth it.

•  

Enjoy your trip Chris. Looking forward to your recap of the experience.