Forums

Congrats to the Winners

•  

Congrats to Kellenberger & Grant on winning those Icons. Enjoy them .

•  

Yeah, congrats.  Enjoy the the shoes and let us see what style you won.

•  

Lucky guys....I'm jealous!  Now if they're on the forums, they're obligated to write some reviews for us!

•  

Congrats guys, you are going to Love those shoes!

•  

I was just wondering the same thing.  Are they forum members? 

•  

That should be part of the contest rules. If you are not in the Forum, you must join and let everyone know how much you enjoy the product won. That might be a good way to expand the group.

What do the ambassadors think about this idea??

•  

Congrats to the winners!  You guy are very lucky!

Tim

• 4775 points

Forum members or not, congratulations.  I wish I could find a bathtub of luck to bathe in.  Perhaps it will improve my chances!!!

•  

i too add my congratulations to the winners.

but alas, the green eyes of envy have found me.

to be next would be wonderful and i promise to let everyone know just how lucky i became

whoops i meant how great the shoes are.

•  

eagle3

That should be part of the contest rules. If you are not in the Forum, you must join and let everyone know how much you enjoy the product won. That might be a good way to expand the group.

Sweepstakes are tricky.  You wouldn't realize how much goes into the rules and regulations from a legal perspective.  Requiring someone to join or opt in to this forum may create more headaches than anyone at FJ wants to deal with.  I'm sure they have metrics that they are looking at to deem the sweepstakes a success or not.  Plus, I'm sure that Mike or Chris can show us the styles that the winners picked.

•  

No possible way to require participants to provide a review and join a voluntary forum. 

I think by having people enter the contests and with the attention each contest gets, it should help expand the community more than anything.

•  

eagle3

great idea, but not sure legally they can do that. Would be great to have some foum member only contests though.....

•  

Congrats guys, you will love them I'm sure, what styles?

•  

Lucky Lucky guys...can't wait for my name to be pulled.

•  

EMKelly0106

No possible way to require participants to provide a review and join a voluntary forum. 

I think by having people enter the contests and with the attention each contest gets, it should help expand the community more than anything.

Correct..hey! maybe you got to be an Ambassador on something other than your looks